Spring has brought new trends of shoes from knee-high gladiator sandals to ankle cuff heels. I found some of my favorite sandals and platform heels to wear with dresses, rompers or skirts this season, all from Urban Outfitters.
1. The Vagabond Dioon Caged Sandal is a platform caged sandal with an open toe. Platform heels are a must have for spring and look super cute paired with a plaid tennis skirt.
2. The Ecote Nomad Ankle-Wrap Sandal is available in black and tan. This sandal looks great with the Urban Renewal Vintage Levi’s 505 & 501 Jeans, also from Urban, or any pair of light denim jeans with a peasant blouse. Distressed denim has had a comeback in resort lines this spring.
3. The Doc Marten Devon Platform Ankle Boots have a treaded platform and oversized buckles. These leather boots are a new take on the classic design of the Doc Marten industrial boots.
4. The Jeffrey Campbell Argo Platform Sandal are chunky caged leather platforms with an adjustable buckle. This style of sandal has become increasingly popular this season.
5. The Joe’s Jeans Eryn Strappy Sandal which comes in canvas with patent leather. These fun sandals have a black and white contrast and are perfect with any casual outfit on a warm day.
Comment which shoes are your favorite below!